Everyone at marketANDgrow is free to live and work in the places they thrive, and most of us do just that. We’re authors, artists, designers, do-it-yourselfers, tinkerers, travelers, chefs, campers, readers, race car drivers, programmers, photographers, parents, poets, pilots, and pet lovers.
Ready to Help Change the Way Entrepreneurs do Marketing?
We’re united by a common set of values and goals: have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
If you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just have a home here.
[Summer'22] - Digital Marketing Intern (PAID)
marketANDgrow is looking for a full-time Marketing Summer Intern! We are looking for an A player with a can-do attitude and will assist us in all things marketing for our business. This is a hybrid (both in-office and remote) position.
To Apply: https://forms.gle/4p3WochXEiseeckH7
PAY: $4000/month (You must commit a minimum of 10 weeks).
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a Marketing (or related) major and have completed at least one marketing internship with demonstrated results. Plus you have the following attributes:
Doer/Self-starter – You are proactive and don’t need a nudge to get started
Organized – You are a checklist person
Results Oriented – You focus on outcomes
Resourceful – You find a workaround to your obstacles
Growth-mindset – You are eager to learn on your own
Love to write – Writing blogs, and social media content excites you
If you possess all the above qualities then read on.
You are someone who can take feedback without taking it personally and are comfortable with a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You don’t take shortcuts, pay attention to detail, and strive to be the best at what you do.
You are punctual & show up when you say you will, on time. You ask for support when you need it. You feel comfortable taking charge and taking ownership of what you’re working on while following the company values and tenets.
You like to have FUN and want to be part of a fast-growing team!
This is not for you if:
You say things like “that’s not my job,” or you need to be reminded constantly of your tasks.
You take feedback personally & have a hard time listening to feedback. You are a “lone wolf” and don’t ask for support when you need help. You don’t like to learn new things.
You don’t meet deadlines and are often late with excuses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Your role with marketANDgrow is to support us in executing the marketing for our business!
- Perform daily and weekly communications activities, including activities related but not limited to: newsletters, social media content, and marketing campaigns
- Assist with all non-technical aspects of podcast production, to include guest recruitment and booking, speaker preparation, and post-production marketing
- Write, produce, and edit new marketing collateral, brochures, and website copy
- Regularly collect and assess data and analytics across a variety of digital platforms to inform recommendations for expanding or improving communications
- Engage with followers on social media to help build our online presence
- Assist with other outbound and inbound marketing activities
- Utilize creative skills to support marketing team in developing data-driven, innovative, and strategic campaigns
- Represent marketANDgrow at trade events
- Attend meetings, capture notes, and assist with follow-up actions
- Work with third-party vendors to track the development of design assets for all campaigns ensuring each aligns with the campaign message and goals
- Keep your camera on and be the moderator during live events
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Rising senior or recent Marketing (or related) graduate
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Analytical, strategic-thinker and creative problem solving skills
- Research skills
- You produce work with all the i’s dotted and t’s crossed
- Experience with Canva/Adobe is a plus
- UI/UX knowledge is a plus
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Executing inbound marketing strategies using content, SEO and social media
- Analyzing numbers and utilizing those numbers to make decision
- Landing page creation and optimization
- Exposure to projects expanding digital advertising, search engine optimization, social media and marketing automation.
What’s It Like To Work Here?
Perks & Benefits
Low salaries are false economy. Our Team is an asset – not an expense A competitive salary shows we care.
Flexible Work Hours
Work whatever hours suit your work style and get your work done, Just make sure you are available during “core hours” for meetings.
Work Where You Want
Work from anywhere in the world. No Commute. No Rush. Improve health and wellness by reducing stress and saving time. And if you feel like moving your job stays with you.
In a fast-moving, high-pressure world, it’s important to take break. The brain is a muscle, and while working it out will strengthen it, it’s also important to give it a rest and let it recover.
Donate time to a cause you are passionate about. Enrich lives and your community.
Spot Bonus Program
If you’ve achieved a major goal or demonstrated exceptional performance, you may qualify for a spot bonus. These spur-of-the-moment gifts recognize outstanding performance