1. Google Jumps on the AR Train and Adds ‘Try-On’ Ads to Google Shopping. With this new AR feature, potential buyers can try-on different makeup colors and shades on their own face through accessing the feature with their cellphones.
2. Google is Removing the Adsense Link Ads Feature. Link ads were a thing of the past being ineffecting and annoying for many users. Google tosses them in the name of modernization.
3. Apple’s iOS 14 Release May Affect Your FB Ads.
4. FB Trying to Stay Ahead of TikTok with New Music Video ‘Collab’ Feature? Facebook is trying to stay ahead of the trends and create the next big app. Collab is practically a TikTok for musicians, enabling users to create 15 second music videos.
5. Twitter is Testing it’s Audio-meeting ‘Spaces’ Feature. Spaces is an audio-only virtual rooms function. Allowed users can choose to join in to listen or to participate.
6. TikTok Penetrates the Fashion Industry with Walmart Shoppable Live Stream. Users will join the livestream to see famous TikTok influencers and content creators sport Walmart accessories. Pop-ups will appear to encourage the viewers to buy the products.
7. Ads Coming to LinkedIn Stories. LinkedIn is testing a feature that will allow advertisers to post ads to LinkedIn Stories.
8. LinkedIn Adds a ‘Products’ Tab to Business Pages to Highlight Products. This product tab will allow an employer to have a dedicated space for businesses to showcase their product offerings and highlight key features.
9. Reddit Buys TikTok Competitor Dubsmash To Allow It’s Users to Stream Short-form Videos. This new purchase will allow Reddit users to create, edit, and post short-form videos on the platform.
Watch the Highlights Below!